Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is responsible for growth regulation in humans, as its name reveals. The hormone is secreted by the pituitary gland in the body and regulates various bodily functions such as cardiac function, fat metabolism, and temperature. Some even call it the ‘fountain of youth’, owing to its ability to work alongside collagen to keep the muscles and skin in a good shape.
What does HGH do?
HGH is responsible for a number of key bodily functions such as:
- Fat metabolism: HGH enhances the fat burning metabolism rates to its previously high rates, while increasing the muscle mass alongside. It helps reduce fat in the hips, abdomen, thighs and waist.
- Anti-aging : A boost in HGH can take years off the face of an individual, as the hormone is responsible for the maintaining the much sought-after youthful appearance. HGH affects skin and hair, helping skin maintain a smooth taut disposition, while aiding hair growth. The hormone can also help tackle cellulite and strengthen the nails.
- Brain functionality: The nervous system and the brain have a certain number of cells, which do not re-grow over time. However, HGH can trigger the rejuvenation and repair of these cells. What’ more is it stimulates the protein production that is linked with the memory retention process, which means that HGH has a vital role in affecting the intelligence, learning and memory of individuals.
- Libido: HGH is the equivalent of an aphrodisiac, as it helps renew sexual potency in men and increase libido. Many studies have shown that men with boosted HGH levels have reported of better sexual performance.
- Sleep: HGH can help improve the sleep cycle in individuals. The growth hormone makes sure that there are lesser incidences of disrupted sleep or unintended awakenings, so you can enjoy good sleep.
- Energy and mood: HGH leads to higher energy production. The hormone can also alter an individual’s mood by having reinvigorating effects on the mind. It has commonly been associated with having anti-depressant effects on the brain. It can also help in focusing better.
The prolific benefits of HGH have made people look at health supplements to boost the levels of the master hormone. The growth hormone levels in the body are seen to deteriorate after an individual turns thirty, and a supplement like GHBurn can help increase testosterone levels, energy levels, libido, alertness and lean muscle mass while reducing the fat production, and reversing aging.